Just serviced your VT Commodore and want to get rid of that pesky service reminder message? Here’s how to do it.
- Start with the ignition in the OFF position
- Hold down both the ‘up’ and ‘down’ arrow buttons on the trip computer
- Turn the ignition to the ON position while still holding both trip computer buttons down
- After approx. 3 seconds a chime will be heard, release both buttons
- Press the ‘Mode’ button – the service reminder screen should appear on the display
- Press and hold down both ‘up’ and ‘down’ arrow buttons again and after approx. 3 seconds another chime will be heard
- Release both buttons
- Turn the ignition to the OFF position
- All done!
Or follow this video –